Manav Seva Foundation is a non-profit organization, which strives to empower people to lead better lives through mediums of education, welfare, sustainable livelihood and more. Manav Seva Foundation was established as a non-profit organisation under U/S 25 of Companies Act, 1956.
Ever since its conception in 2005, Manav Seva foundation has strived to put together innovative programs and techniques to help members of the society reach and live their true potential. Head-quartered in Vadodara, Gujarat, the organization continues to grow both in scope and geographical reach.
Our efforts are constantly evolving in their technique, form and target objectives. Some of them are:
- Providing vocational training for rural youth for their employability
- Encouraging financially challenged students through scholarships
- Providing women empowerment through skill development and sustainable livelihood programs
- Rehabilitating Sanitation of Rural India
- Propagating green and clean India by dustbin distribution & tree plantation
- Promoting Yoga and Ayurveda
- Encouraging sport activities
- Ensuring welfare of senior citizens